Thank you for your interest in LifeRaft, this position has been filled. Please view our other job opportunities here.
LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector.
We are looking for a Sales Manager that will lead a team of eclectic Account Executives to deliver on our aggressive revenue goals and achieve business milestones. Our sales team consults with Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms to provide our industry leading threat management solution, Navigator.
What you’ll do when you get the job (after you celebrate):
- Build a successful sales culture by managing an internal team of Account Executives.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Managing organizational sales goals by developing a business plan that covers team and individual performance.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Work closely with Account Executives and Client Experience team to gain knowledge and share experiences of Navigator as a product and of our clients.
- Grow new markets and territories both as an individual contributor and building and coaching new teams, keeping the focus on growth.
- Create a disciplined and structured approach to help potential clients identify and achieve their goals and objectives.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Implement sales processes.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Provide accuracy in forecasting and reporting.
- Promoting the organization and product.
What you need to get the job:
- Demonstrated ability of effective account and customer management (understanding their needs, addressing their challenges, connecting the dots).
- Desire to learn and become an expert in our customer’s workflow and internal process.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice sales tactics and stages of the sales cycle.
- Ability to manage clients virtually (over the phone and via WebEx).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong focus on growing revenue.
- A background in sales with skills in closing business.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- A sense of humour
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, not literally)
Work With Us
- Office dogs (when we aren’t working remotely)
- Flexible hours
- Benefits (after probationary period)
- Free parking (at the office, in Bayers Lake!)
- Partial phone plan coverage
- Great office parties
- Hilarious co-workers
- Mediocre office-supplied coffee
- Diversity & inclusion committee!
Base salary + bonus plan
View our other job opportunities here