Thank you for your interest in LifeRaft. This position has been filled. Please view our other job opportunities here.
LifeRaft is looking to fill the Senior Software Developer position, reporting to the Director of Software Development.
LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector. Navigator is used world-wide by Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms.
Our team is constantly innovating and developing the platform to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, further bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges.
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for implementing new features in our platform, maintenance, and bug fixes. We look for proactive individuals that will take ownership and contribute with ideas to the product roadmap to build a world-class platform.
- At least 5 years of experience building web applications
- Vast experience with PHP is a must (Laravel framework experience will be valued)
- We will value experience working with Google Maps API, Python and Elastic Search
- Experience building mobile apps and React is a plus
Work With Us
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours/work from home (currently working from home full time due to COVID-19)
- Free parking (office in Bayer’s Lake)
- Office dogs! (When we are back in the office…)
- Great office parties
- Better than mediocre office-supplied coffee
LifeRaft values inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.