Thank you for your interest in LifeRaft, this position has been filled. Please view our other job opportunities here.
Based out of Nova Scotia, Canada, LifeRaft was incorporated in 2014 with a clear objective to advance corporate security. We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit and determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data.
Our SaaS-based threat intelligence platform, called Navigator, is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels (surface, deep web, and darknet) related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and asset & infrastructure protection.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for creating and enhancing the user interface of our software platform to improve the user experience. We look for proactive individuals that will take ownership and contribute with ideas to the product roadmap to build a world class platform.
Experience & Qualifications
- Very strong UI / UX skills, layout / aesthetic
- Demonstrable portfolio of UI/UX work on web applications
- Functional design principles
- Desktop and mobile application design
- Proven ability to collaborate with back-end developers
- Ability to assist back-end developers to improve front-end usability
- Experience working with product teams to translate requirements into easy to user interfaces
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Working with us
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours/work from home
- Office in Bayer’s Lake for in person meetings
View our other job opportunities